Aftercare Healing Instructions
First 24 hours
- No water!
- Do not cleanse, or get the brows wet, for the first 24 hours after your appointment.
- Be careful not to disrupt the development of your lamination solution.
- After 24 hours, you may wash your brows with cool water or mild cleanser.
- No scrubbing! Be gentle.
- Cleanse in the same direction as your brow hairs to reduce hair loss and breakage.
- Pat dry with a clean face towel.
- No rubbing back and forth!
- You may comb brow hair with a clean spooly brush to style and remove moisture.
- Gently brush and style brows into desired direction.
- Lightly apply a rice-grain amount of Healing Balm.
- You can apply brow products and make up daily, if desired.
- Remember to be gentle when cleansing and styling.
- Avoid using facial cleansers with anti-aging ingredients (especially around your brows).
- These products will dull or shorten your lamination service.